San Lorenzo Yachts welcome the new sister from the new crossover line. Very exciting model indeed as it combines the explorer experience with innovative components so typical for this Italian shipbuilder. The yacht made her public debut at the 2017 Cannes Yachting Festival. Mr. Massimo Perotti, CEO of Sanlorenzo, said: “A shipyard must have courage to make a product for people who love boating, who love to be close to the sea – it is a little revolution”.
San Lorenzo Yachts – The Clients’ Individual Style
They are simply very good listeners. This is an ability that is core strength in their made-to-measure projects. Each client has his own style, taste and habits which defines the boat. Each Sanlorenzo Yacht is the product of 5-stage customization process. When it comes to interior, they often get inspired in the client’s home, making the process of building the yacht even more personal. In order to achieve the best results, Sanlorenzo builds only 30 yachts per year. They are fully committed to bring the owner’s dream to life. And the owners usually dream big. Some even put the yacht first over their country; you can read about it here.
This is also the part of the exclusive yacht world.
Introducing Fancy SX 88
Sanlorenzo cooperated on this one with Officina Italiana Design. Clean lines and precise attention to each detail are characteristics for their work. They took care of the yacht’s exterior. They added several new elements such as an open transom, so that 4.57 meter tender and also Jet Ski can be loaded onto 30 meter square bathing platform through an integrated davit crane. Worth mentioning is also the reverse-angled windshield, which adds to SX 88 polished look.
More Outstanding Features
- The sky lounge – It definitely catches your attention. It has fixed forward windshield on the front of the sole helm position and four meter long side windows. These windows can be lowered completely.
- The main deck – it was deigned without the superyacht wheelhouse. This means the guests do not need to face any obstacles on their way from the cockpit to the bow. It is an open-space area, which consists of dining area, salon and galley.
- Customizable colors palette and materials to fit owners’ taste. There is not so much furniture in order to make the yacht spacious enough and most of them are free-standing. The galley and en-suite bathrooms are the collaboration of Sanlorenzo and Boffi.
- The client can choose from three layouts without moving any structural elements. The owner can choose if his cabin should be situated forward on the main deck or amidships on the lower deck.
- The yacht is powered by Volvo Penta D13-IPS1050 with a top speed of 23 knots.
The main aim of the yacht is to let the guests on board stay in touch with what is around them. This new concept was a success from the beginning as the first nine hulls of the SX 88 range were sold even before the Cannes Show. Sure they will keep it up.
SX 88 Just the Right Mixture of Adventure and Pleasure
Yachting and island hopping is one of the best way how to explore the world not mentioning that you do that without giving up on your standards.
Get Inspired by These Sailing Destination Tips
- Croatia – A great destination for those who love island hopping, mixed with some sightseeing and active relaxation or participating in the famous and popular San Lorenzo Yachts Week.
- Greece – Absolutely unforgettable sailing experience. It offers endless list of activities. Do some watersports, go fishing or sightseeing. The decision is yours.
Or you can fall for the new ice sailing trend, which you can read more about here. Do you like it, than go for it!